Are you a professional with training in therapy, organizational development, or other related fields?
Are you interested in expanding your practice and skill set to address the challenges of historical wounds?
Healing the Wounds of History offers a training program for professionals who want to learn and apply these tools for their client communities.
In these courses, the instructor will demonstrate his approach to intercultural conflict transformation and collective trauma using techniques drawn from expressive arts therapy, drama therapy, psychodrama, sociodrama and Playback Theatre. Through experiential exercises integrated with didactic explanations of his model, the instructor will guide participants through an embodied exploration of the following questions
- How do cultures emotionally integrate a legacy of perpetration or victimization?
- How do we prevent the rage, guilt and shame of one generation from haunting a people for generations to come?
- 15 week Healing the Wounds of History Program
- The Art of Apology & Repair
- The Potential Perpetrator within All of Us
- Autobiographical Therapeutic Performance
- Immigrant Stories: The drama of Displacement and Belonging.
For more information on upcoming dates contact Armand Volkas at
(510) 595-5500, Ext 11 or email him at email@example.com